The war between me and the banana split desert
Hi! today I wanna talk about something completely irrelevant. I never had the stomach to eat a hole banana split desert. I've been tried at least four times, and I always left a half of the dessert, or a little less.
What is a banana split?
So, what is a banana split? A banana split is a huge desert, and i don't really know where is from, but it is delicious.
It contain two bananas, two or three ice cream balls, and a lot of chantilly cream, with a nice portion of chocolate sauce all over the plate.
Habilities
I have some habilities to eat a lot and stay calm, without feeling nauseous, I can eat a can of chantilly cream in one day, and if I have chocolate sauce everything is going to have a bunch of chocolate.
Maybe I'm not a big fan of bananas, but surely I like it, and if the bananas are dipp in chocolate, I'm absolutely sure that I can eat at least two of them.
So, I can eat all the ingredients separated, but why I can't eat them when it's all together?
Record
The first time that I try to eated a banana split, I was just a kid, so now I understand that my little stomach obviusly cannot contein a whole banana split.
Then, the second attemp was when I was like 13, and I though that the banana split was not going to win me, but it won.
The third time I felt almost sad, and I already felt a little scared when the banana split arrived. And yes, I wasn't able to finish the plate neither this time.
The fourth time you already know how it goes, I wasn't ready for that plate and failed, again.
Now
I think that when the pandemic it's over, or at least is safer going out with friends, I will go to a restaurant and give me another chance to finally beat that desert. And eat the whole banana split.
I like this challenge you have with this dessert. Chocolate sauce improves everything!. I hope that in your next attempt you will achieve it. Go Kmaleon!
ResponderEliminarWow! I have never tried that dessert but it looks delicious. In the images it does not look like a difficult dessert to eat, but appearances can be deceiving.
ResponderEliminarI dont really like the chantilly cream, it makes me feel stomach ache but! i love candys and chocolate, so i know what you mean about that, ice cream is my favorite food and i always go to places involved with ice cream ...... my favorite is the one with 3 balls of icecream and on the bottom there's chocolate brownies and a lot of chocolate on the top !
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarHahaha, how crazy, I hope the 5th time if you can eat the whole banana split!
This story has more content that a lot of books that i have readed xd
ResponderEliminarHi, your story is very funny. I have never eaten a banana split, but now, when I have the possibility, I will. I hope that in your 5th time, you can with the monster dessert.
ResponderEliminar