A country I would like to visit

Hi!, today I'm going to write about a country that I love, France. 

A child's dream 

Since I was a kid I dreamed about going to France. I think that started when the iconography of France start to appear in the programs that I watched, and then I heard the language and really felt in love with that. I used to make a conection between been an artist and living in France, because of the bohemian style that the media always emphasize when something about France (specifically Paris) shows up. 



The poetry in the language. 

I write poetry since I was a little child, but I never had a clearly notion about what I was writing, I only used to write to feel a relief from my emotion, because I was a shy kid and didn't have many friends to share how I felt about the problems that I used to have. Anyways, I won a price when I was 9 years old, because of a poetry that my language professor told me to do, and despite I have knowledge of the competition, I thought that my poetry was only another homework. When I've got third place in the competition, I recognice that maybe I had more skills than I believed, so in that moment my life started to run around the poetry, and sooner than later, french appear in front of my eyes, and I realized it was the more beautifull  language to write poetry for me. 

It has something so amazing in the phonetics, that I haven't seen in other languages. I tried to learn how to speak french, but never finished learning, so to the present, I only know how to say a few things in that language. But I still want to learn someday.  



Places that really interest me 

I think that the more interesting place for me to know, it's the Louvre museum, essencially because it has a lot of beautifull pieces of art, and a richness culture and history around this paintings.

Someday maybe I will be able to travel to France. I really hope that.  



Comentarios

Entradas populares