My future job
I currently study forestry engineer, but, for the cuarantine, I started doing classes to teenagers. So for the future, I expect to work in the area that I have been studying for these years, but meanwhile, I started to think about how would it be teaching about this topics, instead of working in this area.
So, right now my classes are about two areas, biology and fisics, for teens that are in 2° grade of high school. And of course it's a challenge, because everything it's online and I've never seen them in my life, I only knew my nephew, but he is just one of my 65 students. When I started I felt really nervius and anxious, because I've never teach anything in my life, I only guide some group discutions with people of my same age, so this is a really new thing for me. So, all the conversations, all the experience that I've been acquiring during this cuarantine, are making me realize that maybe it's a good idea face my future to education, and not only give my time to the ecosistems in a direct way.
I believe in the beauty of teaching and how that can affect the future, because today they are students and teens, but in the future, and even the close future, they will be agent of change, because every new knowlegde that I'm teaching today, will make them more conscious about the importance of caring about ecosistems, and caring about the situations that happens everyday and affects the society in wich we all are living.
So, I think maybe in the future, I will consider making classes, at least like an experiment, or maybe like another path of my life.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario