Why my dog keep hiding her toys

  Hi class, today I want to share with you some things about my dog, Suki. 


Suki is a female dog, she's five years old and is medium size. She has a lot of energy but is very shy, so when we play in our courtyard she's very happy and hyperactive, but when we go for a walk she instantly hides her tail in her back legs and gets anxious and scared for other dogs. So, we spend a lot of time playing in our courtyard, wich is very large and have plants so Suki doesn't feel stressed.  



So, when my mom came up with Suki, I bought a few toys to her to keep her happy, the first one was a small blue ball, and the second one was a big hamburger (when I came home I discovered the hamburger was to big for Suki and she barely could take it, but she loves it). She used to play in my room, because Suki was too little and followed me wherever I went. 

I had a space for her toys in my closet, because at that time my sister's dog (Ruffus) destroyed every toy that we gave him.

But with time, Ruffus gets older, Suki gets more independent and starts living full time in the courtyard, so her toys were outside too. 

And then we discovered Suki hides everything that she likes. She started with pieces of bread that my father gave her, and then I discovered them between my bed and the wall, then the cookies that I gave her when she does something right and magically appears under my bed, or under my desk.

But she never hid a toy, so we didn't worry about that.

Until one year ago, when she hid the small blue ball, and another ball (I don't have a clue from where it appears, I think maybe my neighbour lost it) and we never could find it.

But, her hamburger is still alive, so I thought maybe it's a phase and it's over. Last week I bought a new toy, a small biscuit, and she looked so cute with it. We played for about ten minutes and then I went to my bedroom because I had to study. In the evening I told my sister that I bought a new toy that it's so cute, and we went to the courtyard to saw it, and surprisingly it was gone.

I searched for it for a week and nothing, my dog has an ability to hide everything! 

And look at her face! she doesn't feel guilty or anything! 


But, my dad it's a good person and doesn't give up, so yesterday he found it! 

Haha, in your face, suki. 

Comentarios

  1. the best option is to put a gps on all Suki's toys, she is very cute, it makes me want to give her a toy <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hahaha how fun it is that I hide things, she is a puppy naughty. by : Carol Cisternas

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares